Terms and Conditions
Article 1 – Identity of the entrepreneur
ASPA Direct Antonie Heinsiusstraat 60, 2582VV The Hague
Telephone number: 0651137656 E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank relation: NL68 KNAB 0256 8566 21 CoC number: 27326893 VAT number NL2355.37.202.B01 Bank Name: KNAB;
Article 2 – Definitions
In these conditions, the following definitions apply:
1. Entrepreneur : the natural or legal person that offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
2. Consumer : the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Day : calendar day;
4. Transaction Duration : a distance contract relating to a series of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
5. Distance contract : an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and / or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement only one or more communication techniques are used. distance;
6. Technology for distance communication : means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the consumer and trader being in the same place at the same time;
7. Durable data carrier : any means that enables the consumer or trader to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that makes future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information possible.
8. Reflection period : the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
9. Right of withdrawal : the possibility for the consumer to waive the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
Article 3 – Applicability
3.1 These General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers, orders and agreements of ASPA Direct.
3.2 Accepting an offer or placing an order means that you accept the applicability of these Terms and Conditions.
3.3 The provisions of these Conditions can only be deviated from in writing, in which case the other provisions remain in full force. 3.4 All rights and claims, as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and in any further agreements on behalf of ASPA, are also stipulated for intermediaries and other third parties engaged by ASPA.
3.5 Only Dutch law applies to all rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these Terms and Conditions apply, as well as to these Terms and Conditions. 3.6 All disputes between parties will exclusively be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.
Article 4 – Offers & Agreements
4.1 All offers from ASPA are without obligation and ASPA expressly reserves the right to change the prices, in particular when this is necessary on the basis of statutory regulations.
4.2 An agreement is only concluded after acceptance of your order by ASPA. ASPA is entitled to refuse orders or to attach certain conditions to the delivery, unless expressly provided otherwise. If an order is not accepted, ASPA will communicate this within 14 working days after receipt of the order.
Article 5 – Prices & Payments
5.1 The prices stated for the offered products and services are in Euros, including VAT and excluding handling and shipping costs, any taxes or other levies, unless otherwise stated or agreed in writing.
5.2 Payment by companies (salons) must be made without discount or compensation within fourteen days of the invoice date if it concerns deliveries within the Netherlands, and within twenty-one days after the invoice date if the deliveries are outside the Netherlands, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
5.3 Payment by consumers can be made by prepayment or upon receipt (by cash on delivery). In case of payment by bank or giro the date of payment is the date of crediting the giro or bank account of ASPA.
5.4 If the payment term is exceeded, you are in default from the day that payment should have been made and you owe default interest of 1% per month or part of a month on the outstanding amount from that day. If payment is made after a reminder by ASPA you owe an administration fee of twenty-five euros and if ASPA subcontracts its claim for collection, you will also owe the collection costs, which are at least fifteen percent of the outstanding amount, without prejudice to ASPA’s right to instead, to claim the actual extrajudicial collection costs.
5.5 If you are in default with any payment, ASPA is entitled to suspend or dissolve the performance of the relevant agreement and related agreements.
5.6 If the prices for the offered products and services increase in the period between the order and the execution thereof, you are entitled to cancel the order or dissolve the agreement within ten days after notification of the price increase by ASPA.
Article 6 – Delivery
1. The delivery times stated by the Seller are indicative and can never be regarded as deadlines. If the delivery is either temporarily out of stock or delayed for other reasons, or if the order can not or only partially be executed, the Buyer will receive no later than four working days after the day on which the order was made. message. In that case the buyer has the right to cancel the order without costs. In that case, the Seller will refund prepaid amounts, but without compensation of interest.
2. Seller is not obliged to further deliveries as long as Buyer with any payment
3. The delivery period is no later than five working days, starting from the day on which the Buyer has placed his order with the Seller, provided that it is in stock.
4. The Seller is always entitled to carry out partial deliveries, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
5. If you submit an address in writing to our webshop, our webshop is entitled to send all orders to that address, unless you give written notice of a different address to which your orders are to be sent to our webshop.
Article 7 – Retention of title
7.1 The ownership of the delivered products is only transferred if you have paid everything you owe to ASPA pursuant to any agreement. The risk with regard to the products already passes to you at the moment of delivery.
Article 8 – Liability
1. For misunderstanding, mutilation, delay or improper delivery of orders and announcements as a result of the use of the internet or any other means of communication in the traffic between the Seller and the Buyer, or between the Seller and third parties, relating to the relationship between the Buyer and and Seller, the Seller shall not be liable, unless and insofar as there is intent or gross negligence on the part of the Seller.
2. The Seller’s liability never extends to trading loss or other indirect damage.
3. Seller is, with the exception of intent or gross negligence, never liable for direct or indirect damage, which is the result of violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights, licenses or other rights of third parties.
4. The limitations or exclusions of liability, as well as indemnity, stipulated in the aforementioned paragraphs for the Seller itself, are also stipulated for and for the benefit of its subordinates, any other person used by it in the context of the agreement, as well as for those from whom they delivered goods and / or parts.
5. If you do not wish to purchase a product for any reason, you have the right to return the product to our webshop within four (4) working days after delivery. Return shipments are only accepted in this case if the packaging of the product is undamaged and the plastic seal on the packaging is not broken, and also that the costs for return shipments are at your expense. Return of the delivered products to the Seller can only take place with the prior written consent of the Seller.
6. Our products are factory warranty given in accordance with the conditions of our suppliers.
7. All rights arising from intellectual and industrial property as well as copyrights remain with the Seller.
8. Notifications, data, statements and samples made or provided by the Seller in any form or form whatsoever, are only indicative and are never binding on the Seller, unless explicitly stated to the contrary in the agreement.
9. Our webshop is authorized to use third parties in the execution of your order (s).
Article 8 – Warranty
8.1 If ASPA delivers products to the customer, ASPA will never be obliged to provide a further guarantee with respect to the customer than that ASPA can claim against its supplier. Warranty period will always be clearly indicated on the invoice. Complaints due to outwardly visible defects must be submitted in writing by the client in accordance with the contract conditions, but no later than seven days after receipt of the goods. A term of thirty days applies to Consumers. Complaints received by ASPA after the expiry of this period need not be processed by ASPA.
Article 9 – Force majeure
9.1 Without prejudice to the other rights it is entitled to, ASPA in case of force majeure has the right, at its own discretion, to suspend the execution of your order, or to dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention, this by informing you in writing and this without ASPA being obliged to pay any compensation, unless this would be unacceptable in the circumstances to the standards of reasonableness and fairness. 9.2 Force majeure means any shortcoming which can not be attributed to ASPA, because it is not due to her fault and not under the law, legal act or generally accepted for its account.
Article 10 – Miscellaneous
10.1 If you provide ASPA with an address in writing, ASPA is entitled to send all orders to that address, unless you provide ASPA with a written notice of another address to which your orders are to be sent. 10.2 If ASPA allows deviations from these Conditions for a short or longer period of time, tacitly or otherwise, this shall not affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance with these Conditions. You can never assert any right on the grounds that ASPA applies these Conditions smoothly. 10.3 If one or more of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement with ASPA are in conflict with any applicable legal provision, the relevant provision will lapse and will be replaced by a new legally permissible comparable provision to be adopted by ASPA. 10.4 ASPA is authorized to use third parties in the execution of your order (s).
This website enjoys copyright protection and is for our own or internal use of our customers. It is not allowed to reproduce the website other than by downloading and viewing it on a single computer, and / or printing a single hardcopy. Without written prior permission it is not allowed to reproduce this website in other ways, to transmit or make available on a network.
The content, including all texts, photos and logos, on this site are the property of the relevant rights holders. The brands are only used to inform visitors to and customers of the website which products are for sale and in which part of the website they are located.
This website is intended for providing information to our customers. We have compiled the content of this site with the utmost care, but can not give any guarantees regarding the nature or the content of the information on this site. We are not liable for the content of this information or for the consequences of its use. We do not consider ourselves responsible or liable for the access to or the information on any website that is connected / linked from or to this website.
Privacy and Policy
Buying products online is fast, simple, easy and safe. We respect the privacy of all users of the site and ensure that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. ASPA makes every effort to ensure the confidentiality of the customer when an online purchase and payment is made. Including taking care of the security of credit card information and other personal information. All personal information is encrypted when it is sent over the internet.
Administrative and other use not for marketing purposes.
We use the information that you enter on the site for administrative purposes and any other purposes that are mentioned in the data forms themselves and / or on the pages or in the e-mails that refer to those forms.
Through the information you have provided us, we will ask for your permission provide you with the most recent news about offers and services that we think you are interested in.
To whom can your details be disclosed?
Disclosure of your information to others may be necessary to ensure that you receive the products you have purchased quickly and smoothly.
The information provided on this website is only for the information of the user. ASPA endeavors to ensure the correctness of this information to the best of its ability, but can not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and suitability of this information in all circumstances. ASPA is not responsible for any errors or mistakes, nor for any damage resulting from the use of the information on the website, nor for any decision or action taken by the user on the basis of the information displayed.
It is not permitted to make the site or parts thereof public, copy or save without the express written permission of ASPA. This permission is not required for personal, non-commercial use.
Accuracy of information and correct use
The user confirms that the information he has provided is complete, correct and truthful. If another user abuses the installation or access possibilities of the user, the user is responsible for this.
Incorrect or improper use
Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content may constitute an infringement of intellectual rights, regulations, publication and / or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything that you send from the web page.
Links It is possible that ASPA places a link on the website to another website that ASPA believes could be of interest to the user. However, this link is purely informative.
The information on the site is regularly updated and / or adapted. ASPA reserves the right to make any changes with immediate effect and without any notification. In view of these conditions you as a visitor to our website bind ASPA Direct advises you to consult this page at regular intervals.